Back pain is one disease that definitely affects 8 out of 10 adults in their lives. Most often back pain occurs due to stretched back muscles or ligaments. There are many options to deal with pain medication, but there are some natural ways to get rid of back pain.
Back pain can be triggered by a variety of reasons, ranging from injuries to the muscles and spine using excessive and continuous. Here are tips on how to get rid of back pain:
1. Avoid positions and activities that lead to back pain, stop activity if a sudden relapse because if continued will surely deteriorate. If necessary, use pain medication or use a special cooling (ice packs) to ease it.
2. When the pain has subsided, do, simple stretches for the stomach, back and legs. Stretching exercises if done correctly will not only solve the pain but also prevent more serious injuries on the back muscles.
3. After completely healed from the pain, gradually increase the intensity of exercise. The more active the better, because if the muscles were allowed to stand it will lose flexibility, strength and endurance so easy to get attacks when confronted with triggers
4. Note the position of sleep, avoid sleep prone because if the center of gravity down to the lower abdomen it will be pull and weigh the back. So also when sleeping on your back, the back will withstand greater burden. The best position to prevent lower back pain is tilted, with one leg bent.
5. Posture while sitting or standing is also noteworthy to avoid the buildup of burden on one point, which will eventually weigh on the back. Do not slouch when sitting or standing, because the weight is not properly distributed.
6. Consume broccoli. Calcium is key to strong bones, but research in Japan shows there are other necessary vitamins, namely vitamin K. This vitamin is found in broccoli, spinach and other dark green leafy vegetables. Consumption of vitamin K which is quite helpful calcium bone tamp so much stronger.